Our farm consultancy is executed under the brand name of ‘Native Homestead’ and our experienced consultants and associates can save you lots of money, resources and time by quickly discovering potential key features, opportunities, problems and limitations within a farm site and how to prevent wastage of resources and use them effectively on your farm with the least carbon foot print as possible.
Our services include to help you design farm spaces of beauty, to be functional and resilient for urban farm owners who are unsure on how to get started on this new path of farming for their families. To work along with architects and contractors to keep the spaces open, beautiful and soulful.
We also help you monetize by helping you curate interesting farm experiences, farm stays with creative programs well planned and executed on your farm without compromising on environment, our values of keep things organic, ethical and inclusive.
Our primary clientele is the urban farmer who wants to purchase a farm – or – who has purchased the farm plot and need’s some help to get started…
Our consultancy services include:
- Farm design for micro, small and medium farms (less than 10 acres)
- Garden design (vegetable, herb, native, ornamental or mixed gardens).
- Water systems (water tanks, irrigation, swales, dams, retention ponds)
- Green walls
- Food forests and orchards
- Animal systems
- Compost systems
- Energy auditing
- Modern technology
- Waste water treatment/water treatment
- Environmental impact assessments
- Soil biology (soil analysis, soil improvement)
- Conservation/farm forestry
Guiding principles: Organic, permaculture and bio-dynamic farming practices.
Design & Project Consultancy for:
- Farm house/cabin living spaces.
- Home garden spaces.
- Government funded projects
- International projects
- Rural properties (hobby farms and agricultural land).
- Realty projects focused on farm design and conceptualization
To enquire about more information click here